Let's start!

Hey, it's me again. But not using the old "pet names" and stuff. Previously, I created my blog under the name of akosirabsky.blogspot.com-- sounds jej, right? (Jejemon, a person "who has managed to subvert the English language to the point of incomprehensibility.") Kahit ano nalang bina blog ko. Random nga, eh. Walang "niche". Kahit dati, hindi ko maintindihan ang "niche" na word. But anyways, mga 4 years na rin ako nagstop sa kakablog, maliban sa blagadag ang utak ko that time. Merely focusing on my career as professional siguro was the main reason of leaving my hobby as a blogger.


Today, October 25 2018, is the birth of my new blog. Kung baga, muling pagkabuhay. But this time, something fresh and new. I decided to come back na rin since namiss ko na rin ang pagba blog-- yung meron kang mai-share and to inspire other readers to do so. I want to spread my knowledge and learnings to others-- mostly experiences. Same old, same old. But this time, as what I've said, something new and fresh.

RabsPH (kailangan may national identity as PH) will be the name of my blog. It features rant-abouts of my travel and dining experience. Mostly naman-- Philippines. This is my technical "niche" for this new blog: to promote local tourism, tatak Pilipinas. Lahat na hindi ko pa nae-experience in my travels and food will be posted here. Other people might think na, "yeah, same pa rin 'yan sa ibang blogs and reviews", but unfortunately, not all of us have the same taste and references. May kanya kanya kaming gustong ipalabas through our blogs. So mine here is different, and I will promise you to give 101% best blog and blagadags.

So with this, I would like to welcome you to my new blog, soon maglalagay din ako ng vlog if I have the courage (lol). Keep on supporting my new career (lol). Cheers!

Comments